Become a Patient Model

Looking to support medical education while undergoing a hair transplant procedure?
Write your awesome label here.

Patient Model for Hair Transplant Workshop

Skillmed in collaboration with CMCC is organizing a 2-Day Hair Transplant Workshop for healthcare professionals.
As part of this initiative, we are offering advantageous rates to patients willing to participate as models during these sessions
Empty space, drag to resize
Empty space, drag to resize
  • Patient: Male or female.
  • Procedure: Transplantation of 1000 to 1500 grafts using the FUE technique (option with or without shaving).
  • Date and Time: The procedure will take place on Monday, October 7, 2024, at 9:00 AM.
  • Supervision: The procedure will be performed 90% by Dr. Eric Bouhanna in front of a group of 10 training doctors. The remaining 10% will be managed by the students individually, under the strict supervision of Dr. Eric Bouhanna.
  • Fees: You will benefit from a 50% reduction on our usual fees.
Empty space, drag to resize
The procedure will be filmed and broadcast live on Skillmed's communication platforms. Face blurring is possible to ensure anonymity.
Empty space, drag to resize
Empty space, drag to resize
  • A preliminary consultation is required to confirm your eligibility.
  • Detailed informed consent will outline the process and expectations.
We are available for any additional information and to organize your pre-operative consultation.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions, please contact us at:

Your benefits 

Save Money

Save from being a model compared to paying full price for this procedure in France.

Expert Guidance

Your procedure is overseen by a hair transplantation expert who handles the majority of the process.

Student Involvement

Under expert guidance, certified medical students execute specific portions of the procedure.

Follow-up Care

Two follow-up consultations included: one day after (D+1) and one year later (Y+1). Our team prioritizes your long-term satisfaction.

Paris Location

Hair transplant clinic located at the heart of Paris and just a 10-minute stroll from the Arc de Triomphe.

Flexible payment options

You have the option to make three payments over a span of six months.
Note: All procedures are conducted in compliance with medical standards and regulations.